1/02/2011

Designer Goji Lin's Taipei International Flora Luxury Fashion Show

Taipei International Flora Exposition
Luxury Fashion Show
in Pavilion of New Fashion, FE EcoARK
Designer: Mr. Goji Lin
This is the second fashion show in FE EcoARK of Taipei International Flora Exposition. In my opinion, the difference design trend with the previous designer, Mr. Yen-Ling Kang, whom I mentioned in my previous articles, is Mr. Goji Lin focus on the western fashion dresses but added with many eastern symbols such as Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Landscape Painting, etc. Also, the design concept of all dresses on this fashion show is from the shape of the natural Taiwan flowers. "Flowers In Abundance" is his main design theme. There are some photos I took from the press conference and the show to share with.
The Press Conference
During the Show

 There are more Mr. Goji Lin's design dresses
would present in my next article.

Happy New Year 2011 to anyone!!! :D

沒有留言: