12/22/2010

The Invitation From Taipei International Flora Exposition

The Invitation From
Taipei International Flora Exposition
 
Some international friends asked me about the events they can join when they travel to Taipei for counting down. I think Taipei International Flora Exposition would be the wonderful suggestion for them during the trip. This event is started from Nov. 6, 2010 to April 25, 2011. There are four different theme areas as below
for visitors.
EXPO



There are three perception films from YouTube as below that I thought which can provide the concepts of this event. You also can find more introduction films from YouTube too. However, most of them are only in Chinese vision. But the photos also can assist
to realize the ideas.


There are additional many topics which I would share in the following weeks in my other articles.

沒有留言: