12/23/2010

The Backstage Secret of Mr. Yen-Ling Kang's Flora Fashion Show

The Backstage Secret of
Mr. Yen-Ling Kang's Flora Fashion Show
When I realize from the Fashion Show brochure about the backstage makeup of the entire Flora Fashion Show is supported by Shu Uemura, I got pretty exciting about this news since Shu Uemura is the very professional beauty creator. After I asked the Shu Uemura makeup artist about the more details of this backstage makeup, they told not only the facial makeup of models is provided by them but also the all false eyelashes too. The following of my photos presented is the backstage area before the show. Mr. Yen-Ling Kang is the left person whom wears the long black gown as the following photos. He was assisting to wear the costumes, disguises, and tiaras of models. There are over 20 crews stand by for any occasions.
 Do you look forward to seeing the makeup photos in the very beginning when I mentioned about Shu Uemura would support the facial makeup? After I asked
Mr. Ably Wu, whom I just met after the press conference, about the photos can be borrowed for my blog article since he also the makeup artist of this event. I got many incredible photos from him to share with. You can see the artist names on these photos. They really did a great work! Rich color with the wonderful creation to present so many beautiful fantastic looks.
After fashion show, Mr. Yen-Ling Kang
and all models are in the stage for reporters' interviews and photo shooting.
As Mr. Yen-Ling Kang's Fashion Show topic,
I like walked into a lovely dream
in the peach blossom land of this moment.

沒有留言: