11/02/2010

The Swatches Of Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Paint Crayon

The Swatches Of Shu Uemura Paint Crayon
2010 Abracadabra Fantasy Holiday Collection

As I knew, the color of Glitzy Blue and Magical Pink 
 Glitzy blue/light sky blue
Magical pink/light pink
which are the Asia Limited and VERY RARE
even in Taiwan. I only got one of each
since these two color are SOLD OUT
in most Shu Uemura counters! :O
After I tried these three color. The Glitzy Blue is
the light sky blue with the silver pigment.
The magical pink is the matte light pink.
About the sparkly purple, which is the dark purple
with the golden pigment.
Sparkly purple/Shimmering dark purple
According the beauty agent of Shu Uemura,
they told me these paint crayon is not only the eyeliner
but also can be the eye shadow too when smudges
the color cover the eyelid as the last photo as the below.
There are some swatches that I tried on my hand.
  

沒有留言: