11/28/2010

Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei-Aya Takano The Universe Portal Exhibition Opening Night

Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei
Aya Takano The Universe Portal Exhibition
Opening Night

Pretty surprised about I got the Opening Night Invitation on last Monday from Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei for Aya Takano The Universe Portal Exhibition. Hence, I went to their event last evening. You should feel very similar about this name, Aya Takano (タカノ綾 Takano Aya). She is the Japanese pop artist, whom is the designer of 2010 Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Holiday Makeup Collection. The entire collection is really adorable which impressed me so much. Feel exciting when I went into the Gallery. Just thought can get more exposures of her artworks. But I got more lucky than this original wish. Guess what!? I met Aya Takano in the Gallery. Definitely took photos to share with! ~Happy! Happy! :D

The Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei
Reception Entrance

Yes! The lady on the left side of this photo
is Aya Takano.

Aya Takano with one of her new artworks
Aya Takano The Universe Portal
Solo Exhibition Area

This solo exhibition is starts from yesterday,
Nov. 27 and until to Jan. 16. I would share more photos of this event in my following two articles.

沒有留言: